Saturday, February 23, 2013

Transitions in Marriage

I have just been recently married and as such there have been some adjustments in the way I am living my life. I now share any and everything with my dear wife. That has brought along a specific set of challenges as well, but if you can approach each situation with your spouses best interest in mind and in the most selfless way possible, you can find happiness.

Whenever there is something little that bothers you, just don't let it bother you. Do your best to realize that your spouse has no intention of bothering your specifically with that small act. They probably aren't even aware that it bothers you. Just smile and keep on with life, and when the time is right and if the small little something that bothers you continues to happen, speak with your spouse and do your best to work out a solution. That is what we have done so far in our marriage and it seems to be working out just great :)

No comments:

Post a Comment